300 CFM Compressed Air Dryer, For 60HP Maximum Air Compressor, 230 psi
- Item # 2HUE1
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # NVC300
- Catalog Page # 2595
- UNSPSC # 40151610
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Refrigerated Air Dryers Refrigerated Compressed Air Dryer
- Max. Flow - Air Treatment 300 cfm
- Max. Air Compressor HP 60
- Max. Inlet Temp. - Air Treatment 120 Degrees F
- ISO Class - Air Treatment 4
- Input Voltage - Air Treatment 460VAC
- Phase - Air Treatment 3
- Connection Size - Air Treatment 2" NPT
- Max. Incoming Pressure - Air Treatment 230 psi
- Dew Point 38 Degrees F
- Full Load Amps 10
- Power 2.54kW
- Max. Ambient Temp. 113 Degrees F
- Refrigerant R-404A
- Refrigeration Compressor HP 2
- Finish Powder Coated
- Heat Exchanger Material 304L Stainless Steel
- Overall Height 58"
- Overall Width 28"
- Overall Depth 30"
- Features Thermal Mass Cycling
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 2DAZ8SPEEDAIRE
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.