3 Phase - Electrical Vertical Tank Mounted 7.50HP - Air Compressor Stationary Air Compressor, 80 gal
- Item # 20Y780
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 2475N7.5-200
- Catalog Page # 2632
- UNSPSC # 40151601
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Air Compressor Stationary Air Compressor
- HP - Air Compressor 7.50
- Phase - Electrical 3
- Input Voltage - Air Compressor 200VAC
- Number of Stages - Air Compressor 2
- Pump Location - Air Compressor Tank Mounted
- Style - Air Compressor Simplex
- Lubrication Type - Air compressor Splash Lubricated
- Free Air CFM @ Max. Pressure - Air Compressor 24.0
- Tank Style - Air Compressor Vertical
- Tank Size - Air Compressor 80 gal.
- Compressor Package Type Fully Packaged
- Amps 21.1
- Hz 60
- ASME Tank Yes
- (F)NPT Outlet 3/4"
- dBA @ 3 Feet 85.0
- Pump RPM 1500
- Pump Oil Capacity 41.6 oz.
- On Pressure Switch Setting 135
- Off Pressure Switch Setting 175
- Cylinder Material Cast Iron
- Finish Powder Coated
- Enclosure NEMA 1
- Control Pressure Switch
- Motor Type Open Dripproof
- Overall Length 38-1/8"
- Overall Width 24"
- Overall Height 70-1/8"
- Standards ASME, California Code, CSA
- Includes Air Cooled Aftercooler, Electronic Drain Valve, Low Oil Protection Switch, Motor Starter, Pressure Gauge, Pressure Safety Valve
- Item Electric Air Compressor
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 35WC513 Phase - Electrical Vertical Tank Mounted 7.50HP - Air Compressor Stationary Air Compressor, 80 galSPEEDAIRE
Item # 36VZ50CHICAGO PNEUMATIC
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.