3 Phase - Electrical Vertical Tank Mounted 10.0HP - Air Compressor Stationary Air Compressor, 120 ga
- Item # 16V894
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 2545K10A
- Catalog Page # 2571
- UNSPSC # 40151601
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Air Compressor Stationary Air Compressor
- HP - Air Compressor 10.0
- Phase - Electrical 3
- Input Voltage - Air Compressor 240VAC
- Number of Stages - Air Compressor 2
- Pump Location - Air Compressor Tank Mounted
- Style - Air Compressor Simplex
- Lubrication Type - Air compressor Splash Lubricated
- Free Air CFM @ Max. Pressure - Air Compressor 35.0
- Tank Style - Air Compressor Vertical
- Tank Size - Air Compressor 120 gal.
- Compressor Package Type Fully Packaged
- Amps 24.4
- Hz 60
- ASME Tank Yes
- (F)NPT Outlet 1"
- dBA @ 3 Feet 83.0
- Pump RPM 1050
- Pump Oil Capacity 2.3 qt.
- On Pressure Switch Setting 135
- Off Pressure Switch Setting 175
- Cylinder Material Cast Iron
- Finish Powder Coated
- Enclosure NEMA 1
- Control Dual Control
- Motor Type Open Dripproof
- Overall Length 44-5/16"
- Overall Width 30"
- Overall Height 76"
- Standards ASME, California Code, CSA
- Includes Air Cooled Aftercooler, Electronic Drain Valve, Low Oil Protection Switch, Motor Starter, Pressure Gauge, Pressure Safety Valve
- Item Electric Air Compressor
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 35WC683 Phase - Electrical Vertical Tank Mounted 10.0HP - Air Compressor Stationary Air Compressor, 90 galSPEEDAIRE
Item # 36VZ54CHICAGO PNEUMATIC
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.