3/8" Cordless Impact Wrench Kit, 20.0 Voltage, 180 ft.-lb. Max. Torque, Battery Included
- Item # 33UH05
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # W5330-K22
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27112713
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Driver and Wrench Product Grouping Cordless Impact Wrench Kits
- Item Cordless Impact Wrench Kit
- Drive Size 3/8"
- Drive Configuration Right Angle
- Max. Torque 180 ft.-lb.
- Battery Included / Bare Tool Battery Included
- Voltage 20.0
- Series IQv Series(TM)
- Cordless Tool Battery Type Li-Ion
- Brushless Motor No
- Anvil Impact Action Mechanical
- Max. Blows per Minute 3000
- Max. No Load RPM 1900
- Corded/Cordless Cordless
- Handle Type Composite
- Battery Capacity 2.5Ah
- Tool Length 15-13/16"
- Tool Weight 4.5 lb.
- Clutch Style Variable Speed
- Battery Included (2) 48KT05
- Battery Pack Replacement 48KT05 or 40F181
- Features With A Head Only 2.2" In Height And Our Patent-Pending Inline(TM) Battery, The W5330/W5350 Goes Places Other Impact Wrenches Only Dream Of, 180 ft.-lb. of Reactionless Torque In A Slim, Lightweight Design Offering The Reach of A Ratchet and The Power of An I
- Includes (2) Batteries, Charger, Case
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
- Ingersoll-Rand 20V Right Angle Impactool Brochure
- Ingersoll Rand W5300 Series Cordless Impact Angle Wrench Safety Information
- Ingersoll Rand W5300 Series Cordless Impact Angle Wrench Product Information
- Ingersoll Rand W5300 Series Cordless Impact Angle Wrench Parts Diagram
- Ingersoll Rand W5300 Series Cordless Impact Angle Wrench Manual
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.