10-15/16"H Gear Motor Air Winch for Lifting, Pulling with 1320 lb. 1st Layer Load Capacity
- Item # 3CPD6
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # LS2-600RGC-PH2M
- Catalog Page # 1082
- UNSPSC # 24101608
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Air Winch
- Winch Type Lifting, Pulling
- Series Liftstar(R)
- Winch Gear Type 1-Stage Planetary
- Control Type 6-1/2 ft. Remote Control Pendant
- Motor Type Gear Motor
- Winch Gear Ratio 166:1
- Air Consumption 141 scfm
- Required Pressure 90 psi
- (F)NPT Inlet 3/4"
- Hose Size 1"
- 1st Layer Load Capacity 1320 lb.
- 1st Layer Line Speed 66.0 fpm
- 2nd Layer Line Pull 1564 lb.
- 2nd Layer Line Speed 29 fpm
- 3rd Layer Line Pull 1432 lb.
- 3rd Layer Line Speed 31 fpm
- 4th Layer Line Pull 1320 lb.
- 4th Layer Line Speed 34 fpm
- Recommended Wire Rope Dia. 1/4"
- Max. Length of Recommended Wire Rope 634 ft.
- Overall Height 10-15/16"
- Overall Width 11-9/32"
- Overall Length 20-9/32"
- Standards FEM9.511 and FEM1001
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 3CPD5INGERSOLL RAND
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.