1/4" Cordless Impact Driver, 12.0 Voltage, 100 ft.-lb. Max. Torque, Bare Tool
- Item # 20UH93
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # W1110
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27112713
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Driver and Wrench Product Grouping Cordless Impact Drivers
- Item Cordless Impact Driver
- Drive Size 1/4"
- Drive Configuration Straight
- Max. Torque 100 ft.-lb.
- Battery Included / Bare Tool Bare Tool
- Voltage 12.0
- Series IQV12 Series(TM) Impactool(TM)
- Cordless Tool Battery Type Li-Ion
- Brushless Motor No
- Anvil Impact Action Mechanical
- Max. Blows per Minute 3300
- Max. No Load RPM 2700
- Battery Capacity 2.0Ah
- Corded/Cordless Cordless
- Handle Type Pistol Grip
- Clutch Style Ball and Cam
- Battery Pack Replacement 20UJ09
- Features Lightweight Design and Small-Diameter Handles Making Tools More Ergonomic and Comfortable to Hold, Durability, Chemical Resistant, Metal Reinforced Housing Designed to Resist Wear, Standing Up to Repeated Drops While Protecting Interior Components, Cordle
- Tool Length 5-15/16"
- Tool Weight 1.8 lb.
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.