1/4" Cordless Impact Driver Kit, 20.0 Voltage, 160 in.-lb. Max. Torque, Battery Included
- Item # 19TG34
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # W5111-K12
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27112713
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Driver and Wrench Product Grouping Cordless Impact Driver Kits
- Item Cordless Impact Driver Kit
- Drive Size 1/4"
- Drive Configuration Straight
- Max. Torque 160 in.-lb.
- Battery Included / Bare Tool Battery Included
- Voltage 20.0
- Series IQV20 Series(TM) High Cycle Impactool(TM)
- Cordless Tool Battery Type Li-Ion
- Brushless Motor No
- Anvil Impact Action Mechanical
- Max. Blows per Minute 2800
- Max. No Load RPM 1900
- Battery Capacity 2.5Ah
- Corded/Cordless Cordless
- Handle Type Pistol
- Clutch Style Ball and Cam
- Battery Included 48KT05
- Battery Pack Replacement 48KT05
- Features Impact Resistant, Variable Speed, All Metal Drive Train, Optimized Impact Mechanism
- Tool Length 6"
- Tool Weight 10.4 lb.
- Includes Battery, Carrying Case, Charger
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.