0.50 HP Automatic Machining Duty Keyed Air Drill, In-Line Style, 3/8" Chuck Size
- Item # 436P22
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 8255-A50-1
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27131505
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Air Drills Air Drill
- HP - Air Tools 0.50
- Body Type - Air Tools In-Line
- Chuck Size - Air Drills 3/8"
- Drill Chuck Type - Air Drills Keyed
- Reversing Yes
- Body Style - Air Tools In-Line
- Free Speed 5000 rpm
- Duty Cycle - Air Tools Industrial Duty
- Air Inlet Size - Air Tools 1/4" NPT
- Average CFM @ 15 Second Run Time 5.75
- CFM @ Full Load 23.0
- Required Pressure 90 psi
- Min. Hose Size 5/16"
- Variable Speed No
- Throttle Type Needle Valve Control
- Bearings Ball
- Housing Material Metal
- Gear Train Planetary
- Overall Length 20"
- Stroke Length 1-1/4"
- Tool Weight 10 lb.
- Includes 3/8" Capacity Chuck, Pneumatic Controls Interface Kit
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.