Carbide Turning Insert, TNMG332 TT8125
- Item# 4VJV6
- Mfr. Model# TNMG332 TT8125
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 23171618
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Turning Insert
- Insert Shape Triangle
- Insert Style TNMG
- Insert Size 332
- Chip-Breaker Common
- Grade TT8125
- Insert Application Medium
- Workpiece Compatibility Steel (P)
- Inscribed Circle 3/8"
- Insert Thickness 0.1875"
- Nose Radius 0.0312"
- ANSI Number TNMG332 TT8125
- ISO Number TNMG160408 TT8125
- Insert Material Carbide
- Coating CVD
- Cutting Direction Neutral
- Rake Negative
- For Use With TTFN, TTJN Toolholders
- No. of Edges 6
- Mounting Hole Dia. 0.150"
- Mounting Style Top and Hole Clamping
- Steel (P) Compatibility Yes
- Stainless (M) Compatibility No
- Cast Iron (K) Compatibility No
- Non Ferrous (N) Compatibility No
- Super Alloy (S) Compatibility No
- Hardened (H) Compatibility No
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.