Replacement Sensor, Detects Methane
- Item # 53UD33
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 17155304-N
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 46171613
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Replacement Sensor
- Detects Methane
- Chemical Formula CH4
- Sensor Range 0 to 5% Vol
- Resolution 0.01% Vol
- Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 50 Degrees C (-40 Degrees to 122 Degrees F)
- For Use With Ventis Pro 4, Ventis Pro 5 Series
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
- Industrial Scientific Ventis Pro Series Advanced Alarm Capabilities Brochure
- Industrial Scientific VenisPro iAssign Technology Brochure
- Industrial Scientific VentisPro Fire Service Industry Brochure
- Industrial Scientific VentisPro Food and Beverage Industry Brochure
- Industrial Scientific VentisPro Mining Industry
- Industrial Scientific VentisPro Oil and Gas Industry Brochure
- Industrial Scientific VentisPro Steel Industry Brochure
- Industrial Scientific VentisPro Product Ordering Guide
- Industrial Scientific VentisPro Sensor Flexibility Applications
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.