GasDet, LEL, CO H2S O2, Pump, LCD
- Item# 6UAU5
- Mfr. Model# VTS-K1232111101
- Catalog Page# 2218
- UNSPSC# 46171613
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Multi-Gas Detector, 4 Gas
- Detects Oxygen, Carbon Monoxide, Hydrogen Sulfide, Lower Explosive Limit
- Gas Type LEL, O2, CO, H2S
- Sensor Range O2 0 to 30%, CO 0 to 1000 ppm, H2S 0 to 500 ppm, LEL 0 to 10%
- Resolution O2 0.1%, CO 1 ppm, H2S 0.1 ppm, LEL 1%
- Operating Temp. Range -20 to 50 Degrees C (-4 to 122 Degrees F)
- Alarm Setting Adjustable
- Alarm Type Audible, Visual, Vibrating
- Battery Type Lithium-ion
- Battery Life 12 hr.
- Display LCD
- Standards UL, CSA, ATEX, IECEx
- Features Confined Space, One Button Quick Calibration
- Height 6-3/4"
- Width 2-5/8"
- Depth 2-5/8"
- Includes Charger
Compliance and Restrictions
- INDUSTRIAL SCIENTIFIC Ventis MX4 Sell Sheet Menu Format
- INDUSTRIAL SCIENTIFIC Ventis MX4 Ordering Guide
- INDUSTRIAL SCIENTIFIC Ventis MX4 Reference Guide
- INDUSTRIAL SCIENTIFIC Ventis MX4 Instruction Manual
- INDUSTRIAL SCIENTIFIC Ventis MX4 Pump Assembly
- INDUSTRIAL SCIENTIFIC Portable Instrument Sensor Options Guide
- Industrial Scientific Ventis MX4 Four Steps of Operation
- Industrial Scientific Ventis MX4 Confined Space Sell Sheet
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.