Multi-Gas Detector, 4 Gas, -4 to 122F, LCD
- Item# 1VL41
- Mfr. Model# ITXKITD11014C
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 41113118
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Multi-Gas Detector, 4 Gas
- Detects Oxygen, Carbon Monoxide, Hydrogen Sulfide, Lower Explosive Limit
- Gas Type O2, CO, H2S, LEL
- Sensor Range O2 0 to 30%, CO 0 to 999 ppm, H2S 0 to 500 ppm, LEL 0 to 100%
- Resolution O2 0.1%, CO 1 ppm, H2S 0.1 ppm, LEL 1%
- Operating Temp. Range -20 to 50 Degrees C (-4 to 122 Degrees F)
- Alarm Type 90 dB Audible, Ultra-bright Visual
- Battery Type Lithium-ion
- Battery Life 24 hr.
- Display LCD
- Standards UL and CSA - Class 1, Groups A, B, C, D Hazardous Locations, MSHA - Intrinsically Safe for Methane/Air Mixtures Only, ATEX and Australia - Ex Ia S I/IIC T4: IP65
- Features Datalogging 300 Hours Log Time at 1 Minute Intervals, User Configurable Datalogging Intervals and Data Overwrite Capability, Up To 4 Sensors at Once, Resistant To Radio Frequency Interference
- Height 4-3/4"
- Width 3-1/4"
- Depth 1-5/8"
- Includes Motorized Pump with 10 ft. Tubing, Calibration Gas, Regulator, Spare Alkaline Battery Pack, Nylon Carrying Case, Economy Charger, Calibration Cup With Tubing, Training Video and Replacement Sampling Pump Filters In A Carrying Case
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Non-Flammable Gas
This item is restricted for international sale.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.