GasDet, LCD, CO H2S O2 PID, Pump, ExtBat, Kit
- Item# 1TAW3
- Mfr. Model# MX6KIT-K123R211
- Catalog Page# 2218
- UNSPSC# 41113118
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Multi-Gas Detector, 5 Gas
- Detects Oxygen, Carbon Monoxide, Hydrogen Sulfide, Lower Explosive Limit, Photoionization Detector
- Gas Type LEL, O2, CO, H2S, PID
- Sensor Range O2 0 to 30%, CO 0 to 1500 ppm, H2S 0 to 500 ppm, VOC 0 to 2000 ppm, LEL 0 to 100%
- Resolution O2 0.1%, CO 1 ppm, H2S 0.1 ppm, VOC 0.1 ppm, LEL 1%
- PID Ionization Energy Level 10 eV
- Operating Temp. Range -20 to 55 Degrees C (-4 to 131 Degrees F)
- Alarm Setting Adjustable
- Alarm Type Audible, Visual, Vibrating
- Battery Type Lithium-ion
- Battery Life 36 hr.
- Display LCD
- Standards IECEx/ATEX: Intrinsic Safety: EEx ia d I/IIC; IP65 (IP64 pump version), Equipment Group & Category: II 2G / I M1 (I M2 w/IR sensor), UL: Class I, Groups A,B,C,D T4; AEx ia d IIC T4, CSA: Class I, Groups A,B,C,D T4, MSHA: CFR30, Part 18 & 22, Intrinsically Safe For Methane/Air Mixtures
- Features Resistant To Radio Frequency Interference
- Height 5-3/8"
- Width 3"
- Depth 1-3/4"
- Includes Sampling Pump, Charger, Calibration Gas, Regulator, Maintenance Tool, Training CD, Dust Filter Water Stop, Belt Clip, Strap, Case
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Non-Flammable Gas
- INDUSTRIAL SCIENTIFIC MX6 iBrid Quick Start Guide
- INDUSTRIAL SCIENTIFIC Portable Instrument Sensor Options Guide
- Industrial Scientific MX6 iBrid Multi Gas Monitor Operation Guide
- Industrial Scientific MX6 iBrid Quick Start Menu Flow Charts
- Industrial Scientific MX6 iBrid Sell Sheet
- Industrial Scientific MX6 iBrid Four Steps Of Operation
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.