Multi-Gas Detector,5 Gas,Black
- Item # 53DH09
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # VP5-KJ632110111
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 46171613
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Multi-Gas Detector
- Detects Lower Explosive Limit, Oxygen, Carbon Monoxide, Hydrogen Sulfide, Ammonia
- Gas Type O2, LEL, CO, H2S, NH3
- Sensor Range LEL 0 to 100%, CO 0 to 1500 ppm, H2S 0 to 500 ppm, NH3 0 to 500 ppm, O2 0 to 30%
- Resolution O2 (0.1% vol. Increments), LEL (1% LEL Increments), H2S (0.1 ppm Increments), CO (1 ppm Increments), HCN (0.1 ppm Increments)
- Housing Color Black
- Operating Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 50 Degrees C (-40 Degrees to 122 Degrees F)
- Alarm Setting Adjustable
- Alarm Type Audible, Visual, Vibrating
- Battery Type Lithium-ion
- Battery Life 18 hr.
- Display LCD
- Standards UL Class I, Division 1, Groups A, B, C, and D T4
- Features Panic Alarm, Alarm Action Messages, Time and Temperature, iAssign Technology
- Height 6-13/16"
- Width 2-19/32"
- Depth 2-19/32"
- Includes Charger
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.