Multi-Gas Detector, Orange, Detects LEL, O2
- Item # 52HN97
- Mfr. Model # BZ1-K003001101
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 46171613
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Multi-Gas Detector
- Detects Lower Explosive Limit, Oxygen
- Gas Type LEL,O2
- Sensor Range 0 to 100% LEL, O2 0 to 30.0%
- Resolution 1% LEL, O2 0.1%
- Housing Color Orange
- PID Ionization Energy Level 10.6 eV
- Operating Temp. Range -20 Degrees C to 55 Degrees C
- Alarm Setting Adjustable
- Alarm Type Audible, Visual
- Battery Type Nickel-Metal Hydride
- Battery Life 89 hr.
- Display LCD
- Standards UL, CSA, ATEX, IECEx
- Features Detect Up to (2) Gases Using (15) Sensor Options, Monitor Run Time of 7 Days (168 hr.), Intrinsic Safety External Power Supply, Ultra Bright Blue and Red Lights, Audible Alarms Sound At 108dB, Large Display, Intuitive Text Based Navigation and Configuration
- Height 21-1/2"
- Width 11-1/2"
- Depth 11-1/2"
- Includes Calibration Cup, Sample Tubing, Pump Inlet Water Barrier, Hand Tool, Charging Power Supply, Region Specific Cord
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.