Oxygen, Carbon Monoxide, Hydrogen Sulfide, Methane Calibration Gas, 58L Cylinder Capacity
- Item# 5HP74
- Mfr. Model# 18102242
- Catalog Page# 2219
- UNSPSC# 24111802
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Calibration Gas
- Gas Name Oxygen, Carbon Monoxide, Hydrogen Sulfide, Methane
- Gas Mixture 19% O2, 100 ppm CO, 25 ppm H2S, 2.5% CH4
- Background Gas Nitrogen
- Cylinder Capacity 58L
- Cylinder Material Aluminum
- For Use With Calibration and Maintenance of Industrial Scientific Gas Monitors
- Connection Size 5/8"-18 UNF threaded collar
- Max. Pressure 500 psi
- Cylinder Dia. 3-1/2"
- Cylinder Height 14-1/4"
- Accuracy +/-2%
- Calibration Certificate NIST
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Non-Flammable Gas
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 36J475INDUSTRIAL SCIENTIFIC
Price $382.25 / each