Duct Liner , Noise Absorbing, 1 In Thick
- Item# 1VDN4
- Mfr. Model# DL100
- Catalog Page# 3865
- UNSPSC# 81141803
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Duct Liner
- Width 48"
- Length 25 ft.
- Thickness 1"
- Color Black
- Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC) 0.60
- Material Bonded Glass Fiber Blanket
- Temp. Range -45 to 250 Degrees F
- Resistant To Mild Dust, Dirt, Humidity
- Coverage 100 sq. ft.
- Standards Flammability NFPA 90A/90B
- Application Recommended For Lining HVAC Ductwork, Plenums and Cabinets Not Exposed To Wet Dirty Atmosphere
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.