Acoustic Foam, Mylar, Charcoal, 54Inx20ft.
- Item# 5T511
- Mfr. Model# K10-M25
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 30141601
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Acoustic Foam
- Width 54"
- Length 25 ft.
- Thickness 1"
- Color Charcoal
- Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC) 0.55
- Material Aluminized Film Facing Foam
- Temp. Range -20 to 120 Degrees F
- Resistant To Moisture, Lubricants, Fuels
- Coverage 112.5 sq. ft.
- Standards Flammability UL-94 HF-1 and ASTM D1692-74
- Application Recommended for use in Dirty Environments, Aluminized Film Protects against Moisture, Lubricants and Fuels, Provides Maximum Sound Absorption while Reflecting Heat and Light, Combines the Advantages of Flexible, Strong Foam with a Wipe Clean, Light Reflective 1 Mil Aluminized Film Facing
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: CA
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.