Pillow Block Bearing, Number of Bolts: 2, Ball Bearing Type, 60mm Bore Dia.
- Item # 21ZH32
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # PSHE60-N
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31171511
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Pillow Block Bearing
- Mounted Bearing Item Pillow Block Bearing
- Bearing Insert Type Ball
- Bore Dia. 60mm
- Bolt Hole Center-to-Center 118mm
- Mounting Surface to Shaft Center 69.9mm
- Bearing Housing Material Type Cast Iron
- Shaft Locking Type Eccentric Locking Collar
- Bearing Insert Material 52100 Chrome Steel
- Series PSHE
- Number of Bolts 2
- Bolt Size M16
- Overall Height 140mm
- Overall Width 53.1mm
- Overall Length 150mm
- Bearing Lubrication FAG Arcanol-MULTI2 or NLGI #2 Equivalent
- Dynamic Load Capacity 52,000 N
- Static Load Capacity 36,000 N
- Temp. Range -20 Degrees to 120 Degrees F
- Finish Painted
- Standards GTB14 DIN1680-2
- Includes C3 Clearance, Grade 10 Balls, Lithium Soap Mineral Oil Grease, Polyamide 66 Retainer, Threaded Lubrication Hole
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 21ZG12INA
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.