4-Bolt Flange Bearing with Ball Bearing Insert and 60mm Bore Dia.
- Item # 21ZG81
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # PCJY60-N
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31171501
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item 4-Bolt Flange Bearing
- Mounted Bearing Item 4-Bolt Flange Bearing
- Bearing Insert Type Ball
- Bore Dia. 60mm
- Shaft Locking Type Set Screw
- Bearing Housing Material Type Cast Iron
- Bearing Insert Material 52100 Chrome Steel
- Bolt Hole Center-to-Center 143mm
- Series PCJY
- Bolt Size M16
- Overall Height 175mm
- Overall Width 68mm
- Overall Length 175mm
- Bearing Lubrication FAG Arcanol-MULTI2 or NLGI #2 Equivalent
- Dynamic Load Capacity 52,000 N
- Static Load Capacity 36,000 N
- Temp. Range -20 Degrees to 120 Degrees F
- Finish Painted
- Standards GTB14 DIN1680-2
- Includes C3 Clearance, Grade 10 Balls, Lithium Soap Mineral Oil Grease, Polyamide 66 Retainer, Threaded Lubrication Hole
- Dimension A 46mm
- Dimension B 47mm
- Dimension D 60mm
- Dimension J 143mm
- Dimension L 175mm
- Dimension N 18mm
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.