Flaring Tool,37 Deg
- Item # 5MK31
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 400-F
- Catalog Page # 865
- UNSPSC # 27111607
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Flaring Tool
- Type Heavy Duty, Burnishes
- Flare Type 37 Degree, Single Lap
- Capacity Tubing O.D. (In.) 3/16, 1/4, 5/16, 3/8, 1/2, 5/8
- Application For Steel, Stainless Steel, Titanium and other Metal Tubing
- Overall Length (In.) 6
- Cone Type Roller
- Features Positive Stop Gauge, Marked Tubing Sizes
- Meets/Exceeds Federal Specification GGG-F-451a, Type 1, Class2, Style A, Government Specification MIL-T-6845
- Includes Tool Case
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.