Pressure Switch, 0 to 5800 psi Range, 1/4" MNPT Process Connection, 316 Stainless Steel Housing Mate
- Item # 35T544
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # PK6220
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39121506
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Pressure Switch
- Range 0 to 5800 psi
- Process Connection 1/4" MNPT
- Housing Material 316 Stainless Steel
- Wetted Materials 316 Stainless Steel
- Compatible With Air and Liquids
- Electrical Connection 4 Pin M12 Connector
- Contact Form (2) SPST
- Circuit Type Electronic PNP
- AC Contact Rating Not Applicable
- DC Contact Rating 500 mA @ 10 to 32VDC
- NEMA Rating Not Rated
- IP Rating 67
- Burst Pressure 23,200 psi
- Operating Temp. Range 13 Degrees to 176 Degrees F
- Off Set Point 175 to 5685 psi
- On Set Point 290 to 5800 psi
- Power Required 10 to 32VDC
- Standards CE, UL Listed, EMC Approval, DIN IEC 68-2-27, DIN IEC 68-2-6
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.