Digital Pressure Switch, Compatible With Air and Liquids, Power Required 90 to 250VAC, 45 to 65 Hz
- Item # 35T561
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # PN4220
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39121506
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Digital Pressure Switch
- Power Required 90 to 250VAC, 45 to 65 Hz
- Range 0 to 5800 psi
- Compatible With Air and Liquids
- Circuit Type Triac
- Output Current 2.5A @ 20 Degrees C
- Contact Form SPST
- On Set Point 60 to 5800 psi
- Off Set Point 30 to 5770 psi
- Burst Pressure 14,500 psi
- Process Connection 1/4" FNPT
- IP Rating 67
- Housing Material Stainless Steel
- Wetted Materials Stainless Steel
- Electrical Connection 5 Pin 1/2" 20UNF Connector
- Temp. Range 13 Degrees to 176 Degrees F
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.