Compound Digital Pressure Switch, Compatible With Air and Liquids
- Item# 35T554
- Mfr. Model# PN4229
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 39121506
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Compound Digital Pressure Switch
- Power Required 90 to 250VAC, 45 to 65 Hz
- Range -30 "Hg Vac to 30 "Hg
- Compatible With Air and Liquids
- Circuit Type Triac
- Output Current 2.5A @ 20 Degrees C
- Contact Form SPST
- On Set Point -29 to 30 "Hg
- Off Set Point -30 to 29 "Hg
- Burst Pressure 1476 "Hg
- Process Connection 1/4" FNPT
- IP Rating 65
- Housing Material Stainless Steel
- Wetted Materials Stainless Steel
- Electrical Connection 5 Pin 1/2" 20UNF Connector
- Temp. Range 13 Degrees to 176 Degrees F
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.