72mm Through Beam Transmitter Cylindrical Photoelectric Sensor Transmitter; Max. Sensing Distance: T
- Item # 35T406
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # OGS500
- Catalog Page # 283
- UNSPSC # 39121528
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Style - Cylindrical Photoelectric Sensor Cylindrical Photoelectric Sensor Transmitter
- Item Cylindrical Photoelectric Sensor Transmitter
- Sensing Method - Cylindrical Photoelectric Sensor Through Beam Transmitter
- Operating Mode - Photoelectric Sensor Selectable Light On/Dark On
- Diameter - Cylindrical Photoelectric Sensor 18mm
- Power Requirement - Cylindrical Photoelectric Sensor 10 to 36VDC
- Electrical Connection - Cylindrical Photoelectric Sensor 4-Pin M12 Male Connector
- Circuit Type - Cylindrical Photoelectric Sensor NPN/PNP
- Max. Sensing Distance - Cylindrical Photoelectric Sensor Transmitter
- Length - Cylindrical Photoelectric Sensor 72mm
- Min. Object Size 1000mm Dia. Light Spot
- Operating Frequency 1000 Hz
- NEMA Rating Not Rated
- IP Rating 67
- Body Material 316L Stainless Steel/1.4404, PA, EPDM
- Light Source Red LED
- Features Reverse Polarity Protection, PMMA Lens
- Operating Temp. Range -25 Degrees to 80 Degrees C
- Standards UL Listed, CUL Listed, CE Approval
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.