Cable and Wire Pulling Lubricant, 1 qt. Squeeze Bottle, Water Chemical Base, Yellow Color
- Item # 10F523
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 31-398
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 15121520
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Chain, Cable, and Wire Rope Lubricant
- Chain and Cable Lubricant Type Cable and Wire Pulling Lubricant
- Lubricant Container Squeeze Bottle
- Container Size 1 qt.
- Lubricant NSF Rating Not Rated
- Chemical Base Water
- Lubricant Additives Wax
- Max. Operating Temp. 100 Degrees F
- Min. Operating Temp. 32 Degrees F
- Cable Lubricants General Purpose
- Properties- Chain General Purpose
- Net Weight 2.27 lb.
- Color Yellow
- Flash Point Not Specified
- Specific Gravity 0.93
- Application Wire Pulling
- Standards UL Listed
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 10F524IDEAL
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.