Twist On Wire Connector, Gray/Orange, 61 Series, Max. Wire Combination: (2) 14 AWG
- Item # 21GR18
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 30-1161P
- Catalog Page # 382
- UNSPSC # 39121409
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Twist On Wire Connector
- Application Wide Range
- Color Gray/Orange
- Wire Connector Style Wing
- Series 61
- Max. Voltage 600VAC
- Max. Wire Combination (2) 14 AWG
- Min. Wire Combination (2) 20 AWG
- Max. Single Wire Size 14 AWG
- Min. Single Wire Size 22 AWG
- Height 0.91"
- Width 0.66"
- Standards UL Listed to 486D for Use in Damp/Wet Location or Direct Burial. UL Listed to 486C and CSA Certified to C22.2 #188, Comply with Federal Specification. UL 94V-2 Flame Retardant Shell Rated at 221 Degrees F
Compliance and Restrictions
- Ideal Industries Wire Connections Selection Guide
- IDEAL UL Listed Wire Combinations Guide
- IDEAL WeatherProof Wire Connectors Instruction Manual
- IDEAL WeatherProof and UnderGround Wire Connectors Brochure
- IDEAL Twister Wet Location Wire Connector SDS
- IDEAL Wire Termination Warranty Statement
- Twist On Wire Connector
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.