Street Light Disconnect, In-Line, Breakaway, Non-Fused Design
- Item # 18G549
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 30-C1216N
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39121409
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Street Light Disconnect
- Connection Type Crimp
- Breakaway/Non-Breakaway Breakaway
- Style In-Line
- Design Non-Fused
- Primary Connections/Pole 1
- Primary Wire Range 2 to 4 AWG
- Secondary Connections/Pole 1
- Secondary Wire Range 6 to 14 AWG
- Color Orange
- Max. Temp. 105 Degrees C
- Max. Voltage 600VAC
- Overall Length 8-1/2"
- Insulation Polypropylene, TPE
- Connection Material Tin-Plated Brass
- Standards UL 486A/B; AUL 486D; UL 498; UL 1682; Conforms to AASHTO's Roadway Lighting Design Guide, Chapter 8, Oct. 2005
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 18G566IDEAL
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.