Split Digital Clamp Meter, 0.6" (15mm) Jaw Capacity, CAT IV 600V, CAT III 1000V
- Item # 4GA52
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 61-096
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41113648
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Clamp Meter
- Digital/Analog Digital
- Clamp Meter Jaw Style Split
- Max. AC Amps 200
- Max. AC Volts 750
- Max. DC Volts 1000
- Max. Ohms 2000
- Jaw Capacity 0.6" (15mm)
- Counts 2000
- Battery Type 9V
- Safety Rating CAT IV 600V, CAT III 1000V
- AC Response Average
- Audible Continuity Yes
- Display LCD
- Includes Test Leads, Battery, Instructions
- Calibration Frequency 50 to 500 Hz
- Auto Ranging Yes
- Data Hold Yes
- Auto Power Off Yes
- AC Current Accuracy +/-2.0% + 5 Digits
- Operating Temp. 32 Degrees to 122 Degrees F
- Special Features Audible Continuity, Replaceable Test Leads, Integral Lead Storage
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 2 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.