2-3/4" Medium Wall Heat Shrink End Cap Cross-Linked Polyolefin, Shrink Ratio 3:1
- Item # 29UK07
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 46-382
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39121711
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Heat Shrink End Cap
- Shrink Tubing Type Heat Shrink End Cap
- Shrink Tubing Wall Type Medium Wall
- Shrink Tubing Material Cross-Linked Polyolefin
- Flame Retardant No
- Shrink Tubing Adhesive Lined Yes
- Shrink Tubing Usable Temp. Range -55 Degrees to 110 Degrees F
- Shrink Ratio 3:1
- Use Shrink Tubing With Wire Size 2/0 AWG to 500 kcmil
- Shrink Tubing I.D. Before Shrinking 0.980"
- I.D. After Shrinking 0.310"
- Shrink Tubing Wall Thickness After Shrinking 0.091"
- Shrink Tubing Length 2-3/4"
- Color Black
- Min. Shrink Temp. 248 Degrees F
- Max. Voltage 1000V
- Features Recommended for Open Air and Underground Power Distribution Cables With PVC, Lead, or XLPE Sheaths
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.