Head Pressure Control
- Item # 4MG76
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # ICM327HNC
- Catalog Page # 3092
- UNSPSC # 41112411
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Head Pressure Control
- Hard Start Timing (Sec.) 0.1 to 5.0
- Triac Output Amps 0.1 to 10.0
- Input Volts AC @ 60/50 Hz 480
- Function High Temperature Bypass, Heat Pump Override and Adjustable Hard Start Timming and Motor Cutout Speed
- Controls Head Pressure By Varying the Amount of Air Through the Condenser to Help Prevent Evaporator Freeze Up
- Ambient Temp. Range (C) -40 to 75
- Pressure Low, Cutoff and Liquid Slugging in Low Ambient Condition
- Status Indicator Green and Yellow Light, Full or Modulated Motor Voltage at a Glance
- Includes Built-In 24V Transformer
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.