Rectangle Folding Table, 29" Height x 18" Width, Mahogany
- Item # 39T722
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 55274
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 56101519
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Folding Table
- Surface Material Thermal Fused Melamine Laminate
- Shape Rectangle
- Width 18"
- Length 60"
- Height 29"
- Tabletop Color Family Woodgrain
- Tabletop Color Mahogany
- Frame Color Charcoal
- Assembled/Unassembled Assembled
- Frame Material Steel
- Edge Color Charcoal
- Edge Type T-Molded
- Leg Type Wishbone
- Table Material Particle Board Substrate
- Top Thickness 3/4"
- Load Rating 1000 lb.
- Standards ANSI/BIFMA
- Includes Heavy Duty Nonmarring Protective Foot Cap
- Green Environmental Attribute Does not Contain Formaldehyde
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Does not Contain Formaldehyde.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 39T723ICEBERG
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.