Shoulder Length Glove Box Gloves, Hypalon®/Neoprene, 30 mil Thickness, Size 9-3/4, 8" dia. Cuff
- Item # 3JRH1
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 8NY3032/9Q
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # H0783
- UNSPSC # 46181504
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 3.25 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
The NORTH® shoulder length glove box gloves combine the flexibility and dexterity of neoprene with the ozone and chemical resistance of Hypalon. Neoprene layer resists vapors and gases as well as chemical resistance to oils, greases, fuels and acetone. Hypalon outer layer resists ozone and oxidizing chemicals such as alcohols, alkalis, and acids. The different colored layers provide a visual indication of glove damage or excessive wear. Use these abrasion-resistant gloves in the nuclear, pharmaceutical, biotech, semiconductor, and manufacturing industries.
- Item Shoulder Length Glove Box Gloves
- Material Hypalon(R)/Neoprene
- Size 9-3/4
- Thickness 30 mil
- Color White
- Length 32"
- Cuff 8" dia.
- Resists Abrasions, Acetone, Acids, Alkalis, Fuels, Gases As Well As Oils, Greases, Oxidizing Chemicals Such As Alcohols, Ozone, Vapors
- Application Nuclear, Defense, Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Semi Conductor And Manufacturing
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions