Pneu Temp Transmitter, DA, 40 to 140F
- Item # 3UC01
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # LP907A1002
- Catalog Page # 3040
- UNSPSC # 41112209
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 1.25 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
Restricted: This item is only approved for purchase by Business Accounts. Commonly used as a discharge controller for unit ventilators, this direct-acting pneumatic temperature transmitter monitors temperature and provides proportional control of pneumatic valves and damper actuators in HVAC systems. A built-in gage tee and tank valve makes it easier for you to check line pressures, while the concealed adjustment setpoint, indicator setpoint, and chassis thermometer provide you with the control you need.
- Item Pneumatic Temperature Transmitter
- Action Type - Pneumatic Thermostats Direct Acting
- Max. Air Pressure 25 psi
- Max. Ambient Temp. 150 Degrees F
- Temp. Control Range 40 Degrees to 140 Degrees F
- Capillary Length 36"
- Sensing Bulb Dia. 1/32"
- Sensing Bulb Length 1 ft. 6-1/4"
- Control Air Pressure 3 to 13 psi
- Air Connections 1/4" Barb
- Element Type Rigid
- Height 5-3/8"
- Width 1"
- Depth 2-1/4"
- Air Consumption 0.011 scfm
- Includes Restrictor, Fittings
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions