Pneumatic Controller, Field Selectable Control Type, — Operating Temp. Range (F)
- Item # 3UC58
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # RP920A1033
- Catalog Page # 3042
- UNSPSC # 31251504
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 1.05 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
Restricted: This item is only approved for purchase by Business Accounts. The Honeywell pneumatic controller is used with remote sensors to provide proportional (P) or proportional plus integral (P+I) control of temperature, humidity, pressure, or dew point in HVAC systems. Single input. Field selectable.
- Item Pneumatic Controller
- Type Single Input
- Control Type Field Selectable
- Air Input Range (PSI) 3 to 15
- Height (In.) 5-7/8
- Width (In.) 1-7/8
- Depth (In.) 3-3/8
- Pressure (PSI) 17 to 30
- Air Consumption (SCFM) 0.07 SCFM with 1 psi pressure drop at 18 psi main air supply
- Compensation Start Point 0 to 100% of compensation Sensory span, adjustable
- Output 3 to 13
- Authority 5 to 300% of primary Sensory span, adjustable
- Characteristics Proportional, High Capacity, Single or Dual Input
- Application Used in Conjunction with Remote Sensors to Provide Proportional (P) or Proportional Plus Integral (P+I) Control of Temperature, Humidity, Pressure or Dewpoint for Heating and Air Conditioning Systems
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions