304 Stainless Steel, PTFE Hand Operated Drum Pump, Piston, Ounces per Stroke: 22 oz.
- Item# 3KTZ6
- Mfr. Model# THP-S
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 40151506
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Hand Operated Drum Pump
- Action Type Piston
- Housing Material 304 Stainless Steel, PTFE
- Wetted Materials 304 Stainless Steel, PTFE
- Discharge Tubing Material 304 Stainless Steel
- Piston Material PTFE
- For Use With Acids, Solvents, Paint Thinners and other Chemicals Compatible with 304SS and PTFE
- GPM 8
- Ounces per Stroke 22 oz.
- Max. Viscosity 1000 CPS
- Inlet Size 1-1/2"
- Outlet Size 3/4"
- Discharge Tube Outlet OD Size 3/4"
- Discharge Tube Length 6"
- Suction Tube Length 37"
- Suction Tube Outlet O.D. Size 1-1/2"
- Suction Tube Type 304 Stainless Steel
- Metered No
- Adapter Type Bung
- Adapter Material Polypropylene
- Adapter Dia. 2"
- Features T-Handle Easy Grip
- Includes Triple Repair Kit for Wearable Parts
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Max. Liquid Temp. 140 Degrees F
- Max. Head 3 ft.
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been manufactured to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This item is restricted for international sale.
Item # 3BY48DAYTON
Price $125.30 / each
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.