Steel Hand Operated Drum Pump, Piston, Ounces per Stroke: 8 oz.
- Item# 9GCX1
- Mfr. Model# 1460
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 40151529
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Product is discontinued
- Item Hand Operated Drum Pump
- Action Type Piston
- Wetted Materials Carbon Steel, Polyethylene, neoprene
- Discharge Tubing Material Carbon steel
- Piston Material Polyethylene
- GPM 2
- Ounces per Stroke 8 oz.
- Max. Viscosity 650 Cps
- Inlet Size 1/2"
- Outlet Size 1/2"
- Discharge Tube Outlet OD Size 9/16"
- Discharge Tube Length 6"
- Suction Tube Length 22"
- Suction Tube Outlet O.D. Size 9/16"
- Suction Tube Type Polyethylene
- Metered No
- Adapter Type Bung
- Adapter Material Polyethylene
- Adapter Dia. 2"
- Features Complete Looped Handle Can Be Locked for Safety
- Includes 2" Bung Adapter and Polyethylene Intake Tube
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been manufactured to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This item is restricted for conveying or dispensing water for potable use (human consumption) in states that require 3rd party certification of compliance with the “Safe Water Drinking Act” (CA, LA, MD, VT).