Hygiene Monitoring Meter, Multiline LCD
- Item # 5GDX7
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # G-SSP
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 42211616
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 2.45 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
This lightweight, handheld unit self-calibrates at start-up and stores 2000 results, verifying in real time that cleaning procedures are working. A simple 3-step test measures ATP (adenosine triphosphate) to determine the hygienic status of surfaces and water. Use this meter in the food industry, hospitals, restaurants, supermarkets, and other areas where rapid detection of contamination is critical. Use it with sampling swab No. 5GDX8, available separately, which contains a liquid-stable reagent for accurate and reproducible results.
- Item Hygiene Monitoring Meter
- Detects Down to 1 Femtomole of ATP
- Number of Stored Sample Plans 250
- Number of Results Stored 2000
- Display Multiline LCD
- Power Source (2) AA Batteries
- Includes (2) AA Batteries, Owners Manual, Software Communication Cord
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1yr.
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions