Gray Concrete Foundation Repair Leak Stop, Anchoring, 10 lb. Size, Coverage: 2.5 sq. ft.
- Item# 15F530
- Mfr. Model# C120
- Catalog Page# 1748
- UNSPSC# 31201606
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Concrete Foundation Repair Leak Stop, Anchoring
- Color Gray
- Number of Components 1
- Size 10 lb.
- Container Type Pail
- Coverage 2.5 sq. ft.
- VOC Not Specified
- Flash Point Greater Than 212 Degrees F
- Application Time 3 min @ 70 Degrees F
- Dry Time 1 hr.
- Dry Time Recoat 24 hr.
- Dry Time Tack Free 1 hr.
- Functional Cure 1 hr.
- Adheres To Concrete
- Application Stop Active Leaks, Plug Holes, Repair Foundation Walls, Anchor Equipment and Machinery and For Other Fast Turnaround Patching and Repair Projects From 3/4" to 3"
- Characteristics Non-Flammable, Non-Combustable, Dries to A Durable, Hard Finish, Hydraulic
- Includes 10 lb. of Hydro Plug Patching, Anchoring, Leak Stopping Mortar
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Item # 15F529HYDROPLUG
Price $31.75 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.