Handheld Coring Drill, 15 Amps @ 120V, 2.3 Motor HP, 730/1700/3600 No Load RPM
- Item # 2LEA5
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # DM230
- Catalog Page # 717
- UNSPSC # 27112703
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 29.15 lbs.
Country of Origin Sweden Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
The DM 230 core drill is used for handheld drilling applications up to 4” in diameter, and can be mounted on the DS 150 drill stand for angle drilling applications, as well as drilling holes up to 6” in diameter. It is used to drill holes for ventilation, plumbing pipes, joints, electrical sockets, and telecom cables in reinforced concrete, bricks and other building materials. Equipped with Elgard, which indicates via pulsation when the machine is overloaded, providing a longer product life.
- Coring Rig Product Grouping Coring Rigs and Drills
- Item Handheld Coring Drill
- Motor HP 2.3
- Amps 15
- No Load RPM 730/1700/3600
- Core Bit Cap Concrete 6"
- Overall Height 16"
- Tool Weight 12 lb.
- Corded/Cordless Corded
- Overall Depth 6"
- Overall Width 22"
- Voltage 120VAC
- Features Pistol Grip, Wet or Dry Drilling, Soft Start Motor Control, Electronic Slip Clutch
- Includes Side Handle And Water Kit, 5/8"-11 To 1-1/4"-7 Adapter
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?