Coring Drill Stand
- Item # 2ETR3
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # DS150
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27112703
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 42.0 lbs.
Country of Origin China Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
The DS 150 drill stand can be used with the DM 230 hand drill. It drills in reinforced concrete, bricks, and other building materials up to 6” in diameter. Offers a light and compact design, making it is easy to transport and mount the stand. It is equipped with stabilizing guide rollers for accurate drilling.
- Coring Rig Product Grouping Coring Rig Components
- Item Coring Drill Stand
- Core Bit Cap Concrete 6"
- Overall Height 33"
- Base Size 16"
- Column Dia. 1-3/4" x 2-1/2"
- Column Height 31-1/2"
- Tool Weight 31 lb.
- Corded/Cordless Corded
- Overall Depth 19"
- Overall Width 11"
- Features Tilts 0 Degrees to 45 Degrees , V Groove Roller Carriage, Lifting Handle, Recommended For Use With The Model DM230 Stock Number 2LEA5
- Includes Combination Vacuum/Anchor Base
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions