Coring Drill Stand
- Item # 18G515
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # DS 250
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27112703
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 40.0 lbs.
Country of Origin China Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
The DS 250 core drill stand is perfect for drilling in walls and floors up to 10” in diameter when drilling ventilation channels, plumbing, and joints. It drills in reinforced concrete, bricks, and other building materials, and is used to angle drill and stitch drill. Can be used with most drill motors on the market thanks to its universal connection plate and ring adapter.
- Coring Rig Product Grouping Coring Rig Components
- Item Coring Drill Stand
- Core Bit Cap Concrete 10"
- Overall Height 42"
- Base Size 18"
- Column Dia. 3" x 3"
- Column Height 39"
- Tool Weight 33 lb.
- Corded/Cordless Corded
- Overall Depth 18"
- Overall Width 10"
- Features For Use With 6PEV2
- Includes Carriage, Combo Base, Wheel Kit
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions