Walk-Behind Concrete Saw, 6" Blade Dia., Robin EX13 4 Cycle Gasoline Engine, 4.3 HP, Recoil Start
- Item # 2ETR4
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 966844813
- Catalog Page # 719
- UNSPSC # 27112709
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Walk Behind Concrete Saws Walk-Behind Concrete Saw
- Blade Dia. 6"
- Power Source 4 Cycle Gasoline Engine
- HP 4.3
- Engine Brand Robin EX13
- Start Type Recoil
- Corded/Cordless Cordless
- Primary Application - Walk-Behind Concrete Saws Cinderblock
- Arbor Size Triangle
- Depth of Cut 1-1/2"
- Fuel Capacity 0.7 gal.
- Tool Weight 87 lb.
- Length 68"
- Width 19"
- Height 33-1/2"
- Application Light To Medium Duty Jobs, Decorative Cuts, Driveways, Parking Lots, Site Work, Residential, Light Commercial
- Features Patented Low Noise Blade Enclosure, Low-Dust Blade Block, 4.3 HP Engine with Cyclone Air Filter, Mechanical Blade Depth Control, Non-Marking and Non-Stick Polyurethane Wheels, Retractable Front Guide System, Folding Handle, Easy Pull-Start Engine, Patented Arbor
- Includes Dust Port
- Item Walk-Behind Concrete Saw
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Engines
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 2LDT9HUSQVARNA
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.