126"W x 48" D x 120"H Steel Pallet Rack Starter Unit, 19,380 lb. with Beams Evenly Spaced at 36"
- Item # 41E312
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 184812043120DS
- Catalog Page # 1476
- UNSPSC # 24102004
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Pallet Rack Item Pallet Rack Starter Unit
- Pallet Rack Construction Teardrop
- Pallet Rack Style Roll Formed
- Usable Width 120"
- Beam Height 4-3/8"
- Pallet Rack Beam Style Step Beam
- Beam Gauge 16
- Upright Gauge 14
- Overall Width 126"
- Overall Depth 48"
- Overall Height 120"
- Load Capacity 19,380 lb. with Beams Evenly Spaced at 36"
- Number of Shelves 2
- Capacity per Shelf 4062 lb.
- Color Orange Beams/Green Uprights
- Material Steel
- Finish Polyurethane Rack/Pregalvanized Deck
- Footplates 4" x 4-1/4"
- Standards RMI
- Includes (2) Uprights, (4) Beams and (4) Wire Decks
- Beam Step Height 1-1/2"
- Beam Step Depth 3/4"
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 41E310HUSKY RACK & WIRE
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.