Red Rolling Cabinet, ToolScoot Tree, Width: 28-1/2", Depth: 28", Height: 57"
- Item# 16T937
- Mfr. Model# 55940
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 24112401
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Rolling Cabinet
- Series ToolScoot(TM) Tree
- Width 28-1/2"
- Depth 28"
- Height 57"
- Number of Drawers 0
- Color Red
- Storage Capacity 90 Pieces
- Load Rating 1200 lb.
- Caster Size 6" x 6"
- Number of Shelves 5
- Material Steel
- Gauge 16
- Work Surface Material Steel
- Caster Wheel Material Polyurethane
- Caster Type (2) Fixed, (2) Swivel
- Locking System Yes
- Handles Adjustable Height Plastic
- Configuration (35) Shelf Slots Per Side (70 Total), (6) Shelves: (5) For Tool Holders And (1) Utility, (3) Built-In Top Slots
- Finish Powder Coated
- Features (50) Pieces, Every Tool Holder is Lined with Custom Nylon Grommets, Flat Or At A 20 Degree Angle, (1) Utility Shelf, Tools, Granite Or Butcher-Block, (70) Matching Slot Locations, 35 Per Side, (3) Built-In Top Slots
- For Use With BT 40, CAT "V" Flange, NMTB 40 Taper Tool holders
- Includes (70) Matching Slot Locations, Adjustable Height Handle
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.