5-Blade Decorative Ceiling Fan, 120, 3-Speed, 52" Blade Dia., 173/105/58 RPM
- Item # 45MR48
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 53125
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40101604
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Decorative Ceiling Fan
- Fan Overall Type Decorative
- Blade Dia. 52"
- Fan Voltage 120VAC
- Fan Watts 50
- Max. Mounting Height 8 to 10 ft.
- Speed Controllable - Fans Yes
- Number of Speeds 3
- Blade Finish - Decorative Fans Snow White
- Housing Finish - Decorative Fans Snow White
- Number of Blades 5
- Fan Item Decorative Ceiling Fan
- Reversible Yes
- High CFM 5671
- Full Load Amps 0.41
- RPM 173/105/58
- Hz 60
- Max. Ambient Temp. 104 Degrees F
- Motor Permanent Split Capacitor
- Bearings Permanently Lubricated Sealed Ball
- Mount Type Angle/Flush/Standard
- Standards UL Listed
- Includes Mounting Hardware
- Green Certification or Other Recognition ENERGY STAR
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is ENERGY STAR.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.