Ceiling Hard Wired Occupancy Sensor, 2000 sq. ft. Passive Infrared, Ultrasonic, Office White
- Item # 1ND52
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # ATD2000C
- Catalog Page # 469
- UNSPSC # 46171608
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Motion Sensing and Dimming Occupancy Sensor
- Communication Method - Motion Sensing and Dimming Hard Wired
- Sensing Technology Passive Infrared,Ultrasonic
- Installation Location - Motion Sensor Ceiling
- Coverage at Suggested Mounting Height 2000 sq. ft.
- Operating Voltage - Motion Sensing and Dimming 24VDC
- Color - Motion Sensing and Dimming Office White
- Time Delay - Motion Sensor 8 to 40 min.
- Time Delay Adjustment Method - Motion Sensor Adaptive,Manual
- Coverage Angle - Motion Sensor 360 Degrees
- Use With - Motion Sensing and Dimming Hubbell CU300A, CU300HD, CU300M
- Suggested Mounting Height - Motion Sensor 8 to 12 ft.
- Max. Capacity @ 120VAC Dependent on Control Unit Rating
- Max. Capacity @ 277VAC Dependent on Control Unit Rating
- Light Technology Dependent on Control Unit
- Standards UL Listed
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.