Straight Blade Plug, 60 Amps, 125/250VAC Voltage, NEMA Configuration: 14-60P, Number of Poles: 3
- Item# 5Z888
- Mfr. Model# HBL9461C
- Catalog Page# 342
- UNSPSC# 39121402
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Straight Blade Plug
- Wiring Style Standard
- Antimicrobial No
- Grade - Plugs and Receptacles Industrial
- Amps - Plugs and Receptacles 60
- NEMA Plug Configuration - Plugs and Receptacles 14-60P
- Number of Poles 3
- Number of Wires 4
- Voltage - Plugs and Receptacles 125/250VAC
- Color - Plugs and Receptacles Black/White
- Corrosion Resistant Yes
- Phase - Plugs and Receptacles 3
- Cord Size 0.625" to 1.310"
- IP Rating 20
- Item - Plugs and Receptacles Straight Blade Plug
- Material Nylon
- HP 3.0 Line to Line, 2.0 Line to Neutral
- Special Features Corrosion Resistant
- Standards UL/CSA
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 5C792Angle Straight Blade Plug, 60 Amps, 125/250VAC Voltage, NEMA Configuration: 14-60P, Number of Poles:HUBBELL WIRING DEVICE-KELLEMS
Price $125.50 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.