HUBBELL WIRING DEVICE-KELLEMS
Mechanical Interlock Device, 120/240VAC Voltage, 100 Amps, Number of Poles: 3
- Item # 21XL19
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # HBL4100MI12W
- Catalog Page # 342
- UNSPSC # 39121306
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 10.45 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
Space-saving, nonmetallic unit incorporates disconnect and receptacle. Meets NEC requirement for a separate disconnect means within sight of motor loads. Arc protection: The device cannot be turned On without the proper plug fully inserted; and with power On, the plug cannot be removed.• Lockable in Off position for compliance with OSHA lockout requirements• UL Type 4X, 12K watertight enclosures• Use appropriate Class J time-delay fuse (sold separately)
- Item Mechanical Interlock Device
- Type Pin And Sleeve Unfused
- Fused / Nonfused Nonfused
- Voltage 120/240VAC
- HP 15
- Amps 100
- Number of Poles 3
- Number of Wires 4
- Phase 1
- Hub Yes
- Material of Construction Valox
- Accepts Plug Number 6C555
- Receptacle Type IEC
- Standards UL/CSA
- Use With 6C555
- Includes All Mounting Hardware
- Viewing Window No
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.