HUBBELL WIRING DEVICE-KELLEMS
Ceiling Hard Wired Occupancy Sensor, 450 sq. ft. Passive Infrared, Office White
- Item # 29RW71
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # ATP600CL
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 46171608
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
Designed to cover large areas and eliminate obstructions. Automatically turns lights on/off when individuals enter and leave a room to help reduce energy costs. Features automatic time delay/sensitivity adjustments. For use with incandescent and fluorescent lighting.
- Item - Motion Sensing and Dimming Occupancy Sensor
- Communication Method - Motion Sensing and Dimming Hard Wired
- Sensing Technology Passive Infrared
- Installation Location - Motion Sensor Ceiling
- Coverage at Suggested Mounting Height 450 sq. ft.
- Operating Voltage - Motion Sensing and Dimming 120VAC, 277VAC
- Color - Motion Sensing and Dimming Office White
- Time Delay - Motion Sensor 4 to 30 min.
- Time Delay Adjustment Method - Motion Sensor Adaptive
- Coverage Angle - Motion Sensor 360 Degrees
- Suggested Mounting Height - Motion Sensor 8 to 12 ft.
- Max. Capacity @ 120VAC 1800W (Incandescent)
- Max. Capacity @ 277VAC 2700W (Incandescent)
- Light Technology Dependent on Control Unit
- Description/Special Features Line Voltage, Mounts Directly to 2-1/8" Deep Octagon Box
- Standards UL and cUL Listed
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions